MG Dartboard for sale

Larry Macy

Theresa and I won this for winning the LBC PA Rallye in Tamaqua a few years back. We never had any place to hang it so it is pristine and the dartboard is still wrapped in plastic. It’s a classic British Pub style dartboard with the MG logo. There is one set of darts in the case, and one extra set with 2 pairs of fletchs. One American flag and one British flag.

This went up for sale in the auction. If interested see here:

Lot # 0804

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy@...
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff