Re: Hellertown

kjcollins48@...

Don,
Several of us will be leaving from George Van Horn’s House in Collegeville at 8:30 AM. If you want to join us I can meet you in Malvern at 8:00 and we can head to his house and caravan to Hellertown. Let me know if want to join us.
Ken

On Jun 7, 2019, at 7:37 PM, Don Scholl via Groups.Io <dbscholl@...> wrote:

Driving directly up Route 100, leaving West Chester about 8AM.  Anyone joining me?

Don Scholll

:
Don Scholl

On Jun 7, 2019, at 3:54 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

I was planning on going but I have developed a leaky seal somewhere in my braking system.  So staying local like for the GT next week is still on my radar but traveling to Hellertown I am going to have reconsider.  Safety Fast, right?

Steve

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 2:19 PM Rich Williamson <rjw@...> wrote:
I was thinking of heading up.  Route?  Meeting time?

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,