Requesting Photos of MGBs, GTs including MGC and RV8

Steve Harding

Club Members,
Another way to showcase your MG.
Ex-Prez Steve

Hi,
Each year I print the MGB and GT calendar.

I need additional submissions of photos for the 2020 calendar. The perfect submission size is 3600x2700 pixels pulled directly from the camera without processing, cropping or any photoshop type enhancement.

I am looking for racing photos, images of rebuilds in progress, or any fun shots that have not been submitted in previous years and embody the experience of owning an MGB. Perfect cars are not necessary but the emphasis is always on the car, the additional content of the photo cannot overwhelm the car. For instance, if the photo is about the people, a dog, or the location,  it is not about the MGB!

Photos should be submitted as soon as possible.

By submitting a photo you assign reproduction and distribution rights to MGBcalendar for future use without restriction.

Individual copies may be purchased from www.MGBCalendar.com for $20 (USD) which includes delivery almost anywhere. The Calendar is shipped to arrive by Christmas each year..

Please, send me your high resolution photo by reply email, or if you are sending multiple submissions, send them through a free file delivery service like www.wetransfer.com.

Visit my website www.mgbcalendar.com!

Thanks, and...