Re: Hope Lodge British Car Show After Party

kjcollins48@...

Thanks Lester

On May 29, 2019, at 9:40 PM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

Sorry but I don't have one

Lester

On May 29, 2019, at 9:40 AM, kjcollins48 via Groups.Io <kjcollins48@...> wrote:

Would appreciate if someone on the PMGC board could email Roger or me an attendance roster sheet for this Saturday’s show at Hope Lodge.

On May 29, 2019, at 8:22 AM, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

I'm registered.  I'll work with Ken to collect our roster.