Re: Hope Lodge British Car Show After Party

Don Scholl

Sorry to report that this is also my college reunion weekend and I am committed to those events so cannot be at Hope Lodge. Hope you have good weather and a large turnout.

Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl

On May 28, 2019, at 12:35 PM, Stephen McDowell via Groups.Io <stephen.mcdowell2020@...> wrote:

Yes, Miss Tina and I will be at the Hope Lodge event this Sat.  We arrive at the Fort Washington Holiday Inn on Fri and return to Northern VA on Sunday.

v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 11:32:27 AM EDT, Rich Williamson <rjw@...> wrote:

Is anyone going to the All British Marque show at Hope Lodge in Fort Washington (5 minutes from the GT meeting spot)?

It is this Saturday June 1.  See links below for more details.

it’s all British cars and motorcycles.

Also a National Jaguar Concours event where you will see ers looking better than they came off the showroom floor.

You name a British car, and you will see it / many there.

As many of you know, we live 5 minutes from the GT / Phil’s.

After the show, everyone is welcome at our house.

The pool and BBQ will be open.  Music playing, beer, soda, water and popsicles.

Casual… nothing formal.  We have tons of chairs and towels.

Even if it rains, we have a huge outdoor awning / patio where you can be outside overlooking the garden and stay dry.

Bring your swimsuit along.

306 Whitemarsh Valley Road
Fort Washington , PA 19034
215-646-4524