Re: Hope Lodge British Car Show After Party

Steve Perlman

I have an all day business commitment but I am hoping to be done by 3:00pm.

Maybe Magy and I can swing by.

Thanks Rich

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:32 AM Rich Williamson <rjw@...> wrote:
Is anyone going to the All British Marque show at Hope Lodge in Fort Washington (5 minutes from the GT meeting spot)?

It is this Saturday June 1.  See links below for more details.

it’s all British cars and motorcycles.

Also a National Jaguar Concours event where you will see ers looking better than they came off the showroom floor.

You name a British car, and you will see it / many there.

As many of you know, we live 5 minutes from the GT / Phil’s.

After the show, everyone is welcome at our house.

The pool and BBQ will be open.  Music playing, beer, soda, water and popsicles.

Casual… nothing formal.  We have tons of chairs and towels.

Even if it rains, we have a huge outdoor awning / patio where you can be outside overlooking the garden and stay dry.

Bring your swimsuit along.

306 Whitemarsh Valley Road
Fort Washington , PA 19034
215-646-4524