MG Magna F2 For Sale

Steve Harding

Club Members,
Below is an MG Magna F2 for sale.
Steve

15k-Miles! 1965 Volkswagen Beetle

Our air-cooled aficionados will want to look at this car! This beautiful 1965 Beetle reportedly has only 15,000 original miles, and is available for sale here on eBay right now, in Asbury, New Jersey. Seriously, look at this thing!...

Read More »

EXCLUSIVE: Classic Car Liquidation!

Reader Wayne M, we featured a story on his 1957 Dodge D-500, ran a wrecking yard but recently closed it. A few of the cars were too nice to crush, so he decided to hold onto them. He isn’t...

Read More »

Meet George Jetson: 1959 Citroen ID 19

We were recently chatting about how groundbreaking in design the Studebaker Hawk was compared to some other offerings at the same time, but this 1959 Citroen ID 19 blows them all out of the water! This futuristic (even now)...

Read More »

Big Red: 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60

There was a time where one could barely give away an old import SUV, but that day is rapidly passing. Land Cruisers like this 1986 FJ60, which just happens to be for sale here on craigslist in Red Lion,...

Read More »

18K Mile 1969 Ford Falcon Futura Sports Coupe

The seller says that this is a southern car with only 017,993 miles on the odometer and the body sure looks like it’s in great shape. This 1969 Ford Falcon Futura Sports Coupe can be found here on eBay...

Read More »

EXCLUSIVE: Junkyard Find Triumph Spitfire Pair

As some of you know, I spend a fair amount of time in salvage yards. On a recent visit to a usual haunt of mine, I spotted this pair of Triumph Spitfires which are chock-full of good parts for...

Read More »

READER AD: Australian 1939 LaSalle RHD Convertible

What Makes It Special? This car is just one of only 24 produced. It is the only example known to be left in existence. Here is some of the history that I know about the car. It was purchased...

Read More »

Junkyard For Sale: 400 Scrap Cars for $150K!

I’ve long felt like I should be in the junkyard business, given my chosen use of any free time I still have left. That’s why this listing for a salvage facility – well, half of a salvage facility –...

Read More »

Non-Matching SC: 1964 Porsche 356

One of the things that sellers occasionally do that really impresses me is to track down the correct engine for a car missing its numbers-matching unit. This 1964 Porsche 356 is a genuine SC, one of the more desirable...

Read More »

UPDATE: Million Dollar 1973 CJ5 Super Jeep!!!?

UPDATE – After featuring this Jeep, the owner decided to lower the price to a more reasonable $45,500. FROM 5/7/19 – Limited production, an unknown number of survivors, and a story about how it all came about that may...

Read More »

EXCLUSIVE: Round Four at the Georgia Collection

As some of you likely know, I am helping to clear out a large collection of salvage and project vehicles from a private owner. You can read more about the collection here in Part I; here in Part II; and...

Read More »

One-Owner 1984 Dodge Shelby Charger

The Dodge Charger has had quite a few changes over the decades, from a fastback to a monster muscle car to a white-belt-and-shoes car to a small L-body and now they have four doors. I can’t think of any...

Read More »

Stock Shortbed: 1987 Chevrolet C10 Pickup

I recently returned from a trip to the great Pacific Northwest, specifically the Oregon coast and areas between there and Portland. I’m amazed at the wide variety of survivor-grade cars and trucks still wandering the streets there, used for...

Read More »

Stored for 60 Years: 1932 MG Magna F2

Back in the early 1930s, MG (for Morris Garages) was still a niche manufacturer. The introduction of their first six-cylinder model, the Magna, was a major step. Over the two years from 1931-32 approximately 1,250 were sold, and this...

Read More »

Cheap Pony Project: 1969 Mercury Cougar

Taking a bit of a look at this 1969 Mercury Cougar, it looks like it is a restoration project that has stalled in its early stages. This is a shame because all of the indications are that this is...

Read More »

Stored For Years: 1973 Chevrolet Nova SS

By 1973 the Chevy Nova SS had become basically a graphics package and as you can see, you could even get a vinyl top. This 1973 Chevrolet Nova SS can be found here on eBay in Freehold, New Jersey....

Read More »

READER AD: 1965 Moto Parilla 125 Wildcat

Parilla was an Italian manufacturer that churned out some high-quality motorcycles. Many were raced with success and few are left here in the States. You can read more about the high-cam model here on Parilla.org. This one isn’t perfect,...

Read More »

Selling a barn find? Get it featured here!

Too many emails? Switch to 3x/week updates.

1627 S Orchard Ste 110
Boise ID 83705
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options