Re: Rallye Goers

Larry Macy

Congrats!!

I was honored to hand the Lucas Cup, First Place plaques, and the Club Average trophy to an MG this year!!

Lets do it again in Oct/Nov!!

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Apr 27, 2019, at 8:39 PM, oldmainlinehomes@... wrote:

What a day,
what a Drive!
We put the top down and enjoyed the sun.
When Larry said who is car 17?
Well...you could have knocked Bernie and I over with a feather with that ending!
Great showing for both clubs just tons of fun.

Kenn Brown  RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes@...

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 6:43 PM Ira Spector <spectors4@...> wrote:
Congratulations!

Ira

On Apr 27, 2019, at 6:27 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

Sorry...Lucas cup!
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

From: lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...>
Date: 4/27/19 2:35 PM (GMT-05:00)

Bummer. Missed a nice ending with Kenn and Bernie taking back the Lucas Cup.

Lester

On Apr 27, 2019, at 2:33 PM, James C. Witte <james.witte87@...> wrote:

Fortunately Jean and I got over our bug problem And made the rally start at number 22.
Unfortunately, our “B” Did not get over it’s bug And cut out at Chadds Ford.
After cleaning the rust out of the fuel filter we got on our way again.
Towards home.
All is good

Jim & Jean

PS:  What can I do with a tank of rusty gas?