Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Apr 27, 2019, at 2:42 PM, nsp7919 via Groups.Io <nsp7919@...> wrote:

Drain it and maybe run it thru a filter and then use it in your Lawn Mower?
At least it won't be in Chadds Ford if it cuts out cutting the Lawn.....

-----Original Message-----
From: James C. Witte <james.witte87@...>
To: phillymgclub@groups.io <phillymgclub@groups.io>; phillymgclub@groups.io <phillymgclub@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Apr 27, 2019 2:33 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Rallye Goers

Fortunately Jean and I got over our bug problem And made the rally start at number 22.
Unfortunately, our “B” Did not get over it’s bug And cut out at Chadds Ford.
After cleaning the rust out of the fuel filter we got on our way again.
Towards home.
All is good

Jim & Jean

PS:  What can I do with a tank of rusty gas?