Re: Rallye Goers

kliebel@phillymgclub.com

Lester and others - here is the starting point address in case you need it.

39 Leopard Rd
Paoli, PA 19301

Unfortunately Lambert and I will not be there due to our niece’s First Holy Communion that is also scheduled for today so good luck to all! Bring back the Lucas Cup to its rightful owners - PMGC!!

Safety Fast,

Kristi

On Apr 27, 2019, at 7:46 AM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

Lester and donna will be there.  What is the address of the starting point. I know this was provi earlier but I can't find it on my phone

Lester

On Apr 26, 2019, at 4:28 PM, Cathy Corcoran via Groups.Io <jcorc20318@...> wrote:

The Corcoran's are unavailable...  for the rallye....  but if you need help at the finish, we might be able to get there in time (depending on where/when that is anticipate to be)