Re: Rallye Goers

Lester Weinraub

Lester and donna will be there.  What is the address of the starting point. I know this was provi earlier but I can't find it on my phone

Lester

On Apr 26, 2019, at 4:28 PM, Cathy Corcoran via Groups.Io <jcorc20318@...> wrote:

The Corcoran's are unavailable...  for the rallye....  but if you need help at the finish, we might be able to get there in time (depending on where/when that is anticipate to be)

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@...>
To: phillymgclub <phillymgclub@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 3:47 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Rallye Goers

Hey PMGCer’s,

I am trying to get a head/car count of those that are going to be attempting to get the Cup back for the PMGC. I need to be sure I have enough question/answer sheets.

So Who's going??

I expect a very long list!!

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff