Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Apr 26, 2019, at 5:28 PM, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

I’m going with Don as my navigator   We gotta have more than 2 cars going!! Lester? Steve? Gordon? Anybody???
Ryan

On Apr 26, 2019, at 4:16 PM, oldmainlinehomes@... wrote:

Hi Larry,
Kenn is driving/ Bernie is navigating.

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Apr 26, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

Hey PMGCer’s,

I am trying to get a head/car count of those that are going to be attempting to get the Cup back for the PMGC. I need to be sure I have enough question/answer sheets.

So Who's going??

I expect a very long list!!

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy@...
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff