Re: Substitute Rallye Master Needed

Don Scholl

Larry: My MGs are not available for the rally, so, would you like a hand with the event?

Don Scholl

Sent from my iPhone:
Don Scholl

On Apr 23, 2019, at 8:40 AM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

As far as I am concerned, this does end the controversy. I am taking over this operation (Name the movie ;-)

Drivers meeting at 9:30, first off at 10.

This is the address for the only Acme I can find in Paoli.

39 Leopard Rd
Paoli, PA 19301

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy@...
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Apr 22, 2019, at 8:53 PM, Emery via Groups.Io <john.emery5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

You can get there any time you want but the drivers meeting is at 9:30, Start at 10.
Larry is the Rally Master

Hopefully that ends the controversy.

Ed