Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes@...

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 6:53 PM merryhill via Groups.Io <merryhill=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is Lester elected?  Is the plan still 9:30 drivers meeting at the Acme in Paoli off 252 at Lancaster Ave?
Thx!
Jim

On Apr 18, 2019, at 8:36 AM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

I was planning on participating in the rallye but if there is no one else I can do it.  My wife will appreciate the time home and not in the car😎

Lester

On Apr 16, 2019, at 10:59 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Sorry for your loss.
Heart-felt condolences to all who mourn.

Steve

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:08 PM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
Please see the below email from Ed about the MG vs DVT Rallye:

Hey Gang, due to a death in the family I will be unable to serve as Rally Master on the 27th. I am looking for someone to step in and be my substitute. I have the route finalized and mapped out and all the awards ordered.  Just need someone to run the event.  Keep in mind that this is a powerful and terrible power at your command.

Let me know if you can step up and I will coordinate everything with you.

Thanks
Ed Emery

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,