Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Apr 17, 2019, at 2:47 PM, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Ed,

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Best thoughts to you and your family.

Regarding the Rallye, Pete and I are going to use our super hero powers to bring the trophy home.

From: Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...>
To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 11:00 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Substitute Rallye Master Needed

Sorry for your loss.
Heart-felt condolences to all who mourn.

Steve

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:08 PM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
Please see the below email from Ed about the MG vs DVT Rallye:

Hey Gang, due to a death in the family I will be unable to serve as Rally Master on the 27th. I am looking for someone to step in and be my substitute. I have the route finalized and mapped out and all the awards ordered.  Just need someone to run the event.  Keep in mind that this is a powerful and terrible power at your command.

Let me know if you can step up and I will coordinate everything with you.

Thanks
Ed Emery

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,