Substitute Rallye Master Needed

Kristi Liebel

Please see the below email from Ed about the MG vs DVT Rallye:

Hey Gang, due to a death in the family I will be unable to serve as Rally Master on the 27th. I am looking for someone to step in and be my substitute. I have the route finalized and mapped out and all the awards ordered. Just need someone to run the event. Keep in mind that this is a powerful and terrible power at your command.

Let me know if you can step up and I will coordinate everything with you.

Thanks
Ed Emery