Another Fundraising Opportunity

Kristi Liebel

Hello Everyone,

I hope you do not mind me contacting you about another fundraiser.

Do you ever find yourself looking for a quick meal while you are out? Do you ever feel like sometimes you need a special lunch? Well, if you said yes to either of these then I have the solution for you. Lambert’s Cub Scout Pack is selling coupons for Shorti Hoagies from WAWA. He is selling them for $4 a piece. If you would like to order some please contact me back and let me know by Saturday (4/13) because he has to order them.