Re: Girl Scout Cookie Time 🍪

I will take one box of thin mints
Lester

On Jan 27, 2019, at 10:04 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Hello again,

Just a reminder that it is Girl Scout Cookie Time 😊! Our daughters, Wynter and CaeLyn, wanted me to contact you on their behalf.

If you do not have a Girl Scout in your life and would like to get some cookies please consider purchasing them from us. If interested you can just contact me and we can set up a time to get them to you or we will have them at the February GT.  If you are planning to purchase cookies from the girls at the GT and have not let me know your order we are requesting that you “pre-order” so we can make sure we have enough cookies for you.  We will still have extra cookies but we want to make sure that everyone gets what that want 😊.

I have attached the order form so you can see the cookie line-up for this year!

Thank you again for your time and thank you for your support of Wynter, CaeLyn and the Girl Scouts!

Kristi & Lambert

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

<abcbakers-2019narwhal-miniordercard-gf.pdf>