Kristi,
We will not be able to attend. Have fun and Merry Christmas to all!
Ken & Lil Collins

On Nov 18, 2018, at 6:12 AM, James C. Witte <james.witte87@...> wrote:

Kristi,

Sorry, but we be traveling, and cannot attend the Holiday Luncheon.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Jim & Jean Witte

-----Original Message-----
From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> On Behalf Of kliebel@...
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:13 AM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Holiday Luncheon

Good Morning Fellow PMGC Members,

We are just about a week out from the RSVP date for the Annual PMGC Luncheon. PLEASE make sure you are sending your RSVP’s with your payment to me as soon as possible. At this point we only have 4 who have responded for a total of 11 people. According to our contract we do have to give a head count by this Thursday (Thanksgiving). If we do not have 30 people we will be forced to cancel.