From: kliebel@...
Date: 11/17/18 8:12 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Holiday Luncheon

Good Morning Fellow PMGC Members,

We are just about a week out from the RSVP date for the Annual PMGC Luncheon.  PLEASE make sure you are sending your RSVP’s with your payment to me as soon as possible.  At this point we only have 4 who have responded for a total of 11 people.  According to our contract we do have to give a head count by this Thursday (Thanksgiving).  If we do not have 30 people we will be forced to cancel.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin