From: kliebel@...
Date: 11/8/18 9:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Holiday Party

Karen and Fellow MG Members,

There should have been a 2nd email that came from Constant Contact (the same way you receive the newsletter) that had the attachment.  For some reason it may not have come through.  Attached you will find the flyer that was attached to the other email.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin