From: kliebel@...
Date: 11/8/18 9:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Holiday Party

Hello Fellow MG Drivers,

An email has been sent out about the Holiday Party, IF you are a paid member and do not receive it please let me know. Also I will not be making the GT next week. You will have to send me your reservation via US Mail.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin