Did PMGC win and bring the Cup home?

:
Don Scholl

On Nov 4, 2018, at 7:44 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Great job.
Way to represent.

Steve

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 6:25 PM <pgblab@...> wrote:
Happy to announce that Roger and I placed third overall. Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Harding via Groups.Io <mgbgt1=me.com@groups.io>
To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2018 8:21 am
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] PMGC vs DVT rallye

I second that emotion!

On Nov 3, 2018, at 11:08 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

From a former winner and his navigators, Go for it!! Good Luck, good skill , good navigating and great driving will get it done.

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Nov 3, 2018, at 7:42 PM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good luck to all who will be running in the rallye tomorrow.  While Lambert and I are unable to attend we will be there in spirit!

I know that someone from the PMGC is going to bring that Lucas Cup home!!!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin