I can make it but I may not have a navigator. Won’t know until tomorrow. However, don’t want to go if it is all DVT members and no mg members. So who is going sunday
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Nov 2, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Ryan Kubanoff <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I can’t make it
On Nov 2, 2018, at 6:28 AM, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Good Morning all.
Well I have some good news and some bad news in regards to the rallye.
The good news: The Rallye is on!
The bad news: The DVT has once again postponed the rallye to Sunday (Nov 4th) due to our lovely weather.
At this time it is extremely important that we know if anyone is available to go on Sunday. Please contact me with YES replies only if you are able to make this change.
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator
Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin