Re: Just a friendly reminder - Fall Rallye is THIS Saturday (Oct 27th)

kjcollins48@...

Unfortunately I cannot participate as Lil and I will be attending our nephews wedding in New Jersey. Good luck PMGC!
Ken

On Oct 24, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

If anyone is looking for a driver or nav, I am interested.

Steve P Yellow B

Your Car!

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 1:09 PM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
Here is the information for the Rallye on Saturday!!

DVT vs. MG Fall 2018 Rallye
Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin