Re: PMGC Family Picnic - August 18th!

Larry Macy

Well, I have to work that day.

I also think there was too short of notice for a family gathering in the summertime. I like the idea of the picnic, but I don’t know when it was announced, but I didn’t really have time to plan for a day off. I think we need 6 months to a year advanced notice. Not 30 - 90 days.

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th).  At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon.  I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Looking forward to a wonderful time!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin