Re: PMGC Family Picnic - August 18th!

kjcollins48@...

Will not be able to attend.
Ken

On Aug 10, 2018, at 11:25 PM, Don Scholl <dbscholl@...> wrote:

As I think I told you, we will be away at a family wedding that weekend. Sorry to miss it.
Don Scholl

Sent from my iPhone:
Don Scholl

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:16 PM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

I will be away as well

Lester

On Aug 10, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Kevin McLemore <@KMcLemore> wrote:

I wish we could attend, but we need to be in NY and MA that week. Next year?

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
Looking forward to a wonderful time!