From: Steve Harding via Groups.Io <mgbgt1@...>
To: phillymgclub <phillymgclub@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 9:41 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Last Call For MGB Photos for 2019 Calendar

Club Members,
Here's a great opportunity to have your MG immortalized in a calendar.
Ex-Prez Steve

Hello,
Last call for photo submissions. Deadline is July 31, anything sent on or after August 1 will be considered a submission for the 2020 calendar.

Calendars will go on pre-sale with the announcement of the cover photo, early in august. Delivery will begin around Thanksgiving.
Individual copies will still be $20 (USD) and I expect that to include postage to almost anywhere.

Specifically need submissions in the following categories:
  • MGB/C, B/C GT, or RV-8 Racing Photos
  • Snow - related
  • Rain - related
  • Sabrina GT, Sabrina Roadsters
  • Steel Wheel
  • Pull Handle
  • non-factory hardtops
Please send high resolution photos just the way they come from the camera, no photo-shopping, to lastcall@....
Feel free to send multiple emails. Please identify the photographer!
Visit the website!

Thanks
-- Michael Caputo, Owner
www.MGBCalendar.com