George Van Horn
USN            Ret.

USS Virginia CGN-28
USS Wainwright CG-28
USS Monterey CG-61
USS Ross DDG-71

On Thursday, May 31, 2018 kliebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I hope everyone has had a chance to get out and about with their cars lately.

I wanted to let everyone know that we finally have name tags that will be made for us.  Steve Perlman’s girlfriend, Debbie, will be making them for the club.  If you would like a name tag I will need you to contact either Steve Perlman (sperlman63@...) and let him know how you would like your name to appear and what town.  I have attached a picture with a couple of samples that Debbie made so we can show everyone.

They will have the magnetic back so no holes in our shirts!!!  And what is the cost you might ask - they will be sold for the low cost of $8.50 per name tag.  We would like to get this information to Debbie as soon as possible so she can make as many of them in one run so the quicker you get the information to Steve the better.  The final day to let him know will be June 5th this way Debbie will have them completed for the June GT.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them!!

Thanks and Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin