Message from Kristi

Roger Searle

Fellow PMGC Members,

We have discovered that our Yahoo Groups email list is having major problems at this time. Some messages are getting through but some are not and there is no rhyme or reason as to who and why they are getting bounced. My Dad (Larry) and I are trying to work on a solution but at this time there is no definite time on when everything will be working again. In the meantime I have sent an email via Constant Contact and have asked Roger to kindly forward the below information about Sundayโ€™s Rallye to you all. Remember we do have a Facebook page if you are on Facebook, you can also email someone directly or if you would like to ask the group you can try to send an email and keep your fingers crossed that your email does not get bounced ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜.

Hope to see you all on Sunday!!

MG vs. DVT SPRING RALLYE RETAIN THE LUCAS CUP!

Sunday April 29 , 9 AM

Drivers/Navigators meeting, 9:30 AM
1st car off at 10 AM

MG vs. DVT SPRING RALLYE Valley Forge National Park Visitor Center lot (same area where we've met before).

Looking forward to getting the Lucas Cup back to itโ€™s rightful place with the PMGC ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰ !!

Safety Fast,ย