Re: Upcoming PMGC Events!!

Roger Searle

Jim,

I plan on going.  I can take you home.

From: James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club]
To: Philly_MG_Club
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 11:34 pm
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Upcoming PMGC Events!!

I plan to leave my house around 7:30/7:45 with the Magnette. I would like to know who is going so I know how much coffee and donuts to pick up. I also need a ride home as I will be dropping off my Magnette. Please post if you are going by tomorrow. Ed Sweeney plans on demoing replacement of tie rod boots and anything you guys might have a question on. He said he has a nice collection of cars for us to see.
Call or text me of you can...215-802-1974
Jim