Pest Odyssey Group UK PestOdyssey@groups.io
The Pest Odyssey UK group is a non profit organisation, advocating for IPM within cultural heritage institutions.
Our mission is to provide a trusted platform to communicate, advise and promote best practise in Integrated Pest Management for cultural heritage. This multi-disciplinary group will provide expertise in reducing pest risk thus protecting valuable collections. We will advocate the use of IPM as an essential cost effective and sustainable tool to serve the cultural heritage industry, creating collaborative networks and sharing relevant information.
This group has been set up to allow all those interested in the Integrated Pest Management field to collaborate, share and disseminate professional knowledge and expertise in order to prevent pest damage to cultural and scientific collections.
- 141 Members
- 48 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: PestOdyssey@groups.io
- Subscribe: PestOdysseyemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: PestOdysseyfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: PestOdysseyemail@example.com
- Help: PestOdysseyfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.