Von: Perseus-SDR@groups.io [mailto:Perseus-SDR@groups.io] Im Auftrag von
Shmulik Reich
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. September 2019 11:29
Betreff: [Perseus-SDR] Scanned Document-raft-tech

Please review and electronically accept by following in the link below.

Please remember to double check the information on the form.

_._,_._,_
________________________________

Mauno_Ritola

Right, Gmail had caught it as a spam.

Günter Lorenz (FMLIST) kirjoitti 3.9.2019 klo 12:52:

I would suggest NOT to OPEN this link and block this member until further clarification.

On 2019-09-03 11:52, Günter Lorenz (FMLIST) wrote:

I would suggest NOT  to  OPEN  this link and block this member until further clarification.

I will unsubscribe him immediately if somebody gives me his email address... unfortunately I deleted his message as soon as I saw it, as it was obvious that it was a spam (if not a virus-carrying) message...

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>

Alberto I2PHD

On 2019-09-03 11:52, Günter Lorenz (FMLIST) wrote:

I would suggest NOT  to  OPEN  this link and block this member until further clarification.

Ok, the user Shmulik Reich has been put into full moderation.
But probably he is just a victim of an identity thief... somebody else is impersonating him.
If the legitimate Shmulik Reich writes me a private message declaring he is not the author of that spam message,
I will re-enable him.

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>

G3TDJ

Alberto, can you delete the offending message off the group, it is still accessible through the groups.io web interface at

https://groups.io/g/Perseus-SDR/messages

Andy G3TDJ

Alberto I2PHD

On 2019-09-03 16:20, G3TDJ wrote:

Alberto, can you delete the offending message off the group, it is still accessible through the groups.io web interface at

Done. You are quite right Andy. I hadn't thought of doing so, as normally I do not use the Web interface to read my groups, I don't like it.
I receive all the messages in my Thunderbird inbox, and using many filters I reroute them into the appropriate folders. I had deleted that message, but just from my local mail... now also the Web message found its way into the oblivion...

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>