Topics

problem

Wolfgang Palmberger

Hi all,
I got a problem with my Perseus on my new IdeaCentre 310s Home PC running Windows 10. The CPU-workload is near 100 % and the Perseus is stuttering.
The CPU-workload on my old CAPTIVA computer with windows 8 is only  about 25 % when running perseus.exe. Any idea ?
Regards, Wolfgang

Jurgen Bartels

I got a problem with my Perseus on my new IdeaCentre 310s Home PC running
Windows 10. The CPU-workload is near 100 % and the Perseus is stuttering.
The CPU-workload on my old CAPTIVA computer with windows 8 is only about
25 % when running perseus.exe. Any idea ?
See taskmanager what other processes cause the load.

Jurgen

barry williams

Possibly Task Manager will show you what is taking up so much of your CPU cycles.

Barry

On Jul 30, 2019, at 4:21 PM, Wolfgang Palmberger <wolfgang.palmberger@...> wrote:

IdeaCentre 310s

Wolfgang Bueschel

Comments on German Saturn company website

If you are looking for a low-cost entry-level device for office work or
surfing the Internet, the IdeaCentre 310S is well-suited for you. Also for
normal video playback, the performance is sufficient.

Only those who have to cope with

performance-consuming tasks such as video editing or the super-fast games,

should choose a faster (but also more expensive device).

? double Firewall / Antivirus ?
The only thing that annoys from time to time is the request to activate
McAfee. Since I rely on the information of some PC magazines, the Windows10
own firewall / virus scanner for good, I do not need that.