Topics

Laack of recording features with 4.1a

dave_m1ctk

I see version 5.0 has had no changes made either.  I use the excellent Jaguar Pro software but I am very disappointed with Perseus 4.1a. So much more could be added for playback like with SDR console 3

Is there any other software to use with the Perseus ?

Sylvain Naud

HDSDR http://www.hdsdr.de/

Sylvain

Le 2019-08-19 à 19:23, dave_m1ctk a écrit :

I see version 5.0 has had no changes made either.  I use the excellent Jaguar Pro software but I am very disappointed with Perseus 4.1a. So much more could be added for playback like with SDR console 3

Is there any other software to use with the Perseus ?

chutton12000

Dave -

I'm not real sure  what you are asking about since the title of the post included "rcording" but the text mentioned only playback.

If it is recording you wish, I have had success with Mestor, Station List and YAPS (Yet Another Perseus ERecorded.

If it is playback you want, you can use HDSDR or SDR Console.

Chuck

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Chuck,
Do you have a link for YAPS?  I had not heard of that program before.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID: 3141315
AllStar Node: 49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L: 3135
IRLP Node: 3659

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 11:43 PM, chutton12000
<charlesh3@...> wrote:
Dave -

I'm not real sure  what you are asking about since the title of the post included "rcording" but the text mentioned only playback.

If it is recording you wish, I have had success with Mestor, Station List and YAPS (Yet Another Perseus ERecorded.

If it is playback you want, you can use HDSDR or SDR Console.

Chuck

barry williams

Have you tried V5.0 of the Perseus software, Sylvain? It is quite a large step up from 4.1a.

Barry

On Aug 19, 2019, at 7:05 PM, Sylvain Naud <esnaud@...> wrote:

HDSDR http://www.hdsdr.de/

Sylvain

Le 2019-08-19 à 19:23, dave_m1ctk a écrit :
I see version 5.0 has had no changes made either.  I use the excellent Jaguar Pro software but I am very disappointed with Perseus 4.1a. So much more could be added for playback like with SDR console 3

Is there any other software to use with the Perseus ?

Guido Schotmans

Here you can find a long list of 3rd party software

http://www.myradiobase.de/perseus/DJ6JZ/

Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon

<charlesh3@...> wrote:
Dave -

I'm not real sure  what you are asking about since the title of the post included "rcording" but the text mentioned only playback.

If it is recording you wish, I have had success with Mestor, Station List and YAPS (Yet Another Perseus ERecorded.

If it is playback you want, you can use HDSDR or SDR Console.

Chuck

Guido Schotmans

YAPS can be found here

Yaps_NB is for low resolution Notebooks.

73,

Guido.

<charlesh3@...> wrote:
Dave -

I'm not real sure  what you are asking about since the title of the post included "rcording" but the text mentioned only playback.

If it is recording you wish, I have had success with Mestor, Station List and YAPS (Yet Another Perseus ERecorded.

If it is playback you want, you can use HDSDR or SDR Console.

Chuck

Virusvrij. www.avg.com

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Guido,

Thanks so much for your reply. Will check it out shortly.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID: 3141315
AllStar Node: 49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L: 3135
IRLP Node: 3659

<charlesh3@...> wrote:
Dave -

I'm not real sure  what you are asking about since the title of the post included "rcording" but the text mentioned only playback.

If it is recording you wish, I have had success with Mestor, Station List and YAPS (Yet Another Perseus ERecorded.

If it is playback you want, you can use HDSDR or SDR Console.

Chuck

Virusvrij. www.avg.com

Sylvain Naud

Hi Barry,

No. As a MW DXer, I'm prefer Jaguar Pro. If not, the perseus.exe 4.1a fits my needs. I use HDSDR from time to time for non-perseus files.

Sylvain