Topics

FM+ CD

Jordi Brunet

Hi to all, I have an FM + converter, but without the CD (where are the code and software) because the last owner lost it, how can I run it?
Thanks!

lasse moell

The software does not require anyt key...

You can read about this "final" release on the Microtelecom web.
/Lasse SM5GLC

24 juni 2019 12:09:50 +02:00, skrev Jordi Brunet <dxgarraf@...>:

Hi to all, I have an FM + converter, but without the CD (where are the code and software) because the last owner lost it, how can I run it?
Thanks!

Jordi Brunet

Thanks Iasse, now runs perfectly with your link!!!, I catch the first tropo station, RAI Parlamento 104.6 from Sardegna! 600 km!! But not runs with the SDR Console v3 software....How must I do for run FM+ with that soft???

El dl., 24 de juny 2019, 16:44, lasse moell <lasse.moell@...> va escriure: