From: Pennsy@groups.io <Pennsy@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry Britton <jerry@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:43:25 PM
To: Pennsy@groups.io
Subject: [Pennsy] Downloads Returning to PENNSYRR.COM

Folks,

I have successfully implemented a downloads library at https://jbritton.pennsyrr.com. Please reference the included screen shot for where on the site the files are located. You may also be interested in The Pennsy Modeler link right next to it,

After I have loaded all of the files from the former Keystone Crossings site, I will redirect the root URL, pennsyrr.com, to the above site.

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the hell happened." Capt. Phil Harris
Jerry Britton Member, PRRT&HS #6111 jerry@...
"Keystone Crossings" -- http://pennsyrr.com

Yank Yankolonis

Jerry,
Thanks! Nice work.... good to have access to that info again!
Yank

I have successfully implemented a downloads library at
https://jbritton.pennsyrr.com. Please reference the included screen shot for
where on the site the files are located. You may also be interested in The
Pennsy Modeler link right next to it,

After I have loaded all of the files from the former Keystone Crossings
site, I will redirect the root URL, pennsyrr.com, to the above site.

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder
what the hell happened." Capt. Phil Harris
Jerry Britton Member, PRRT&HS #6111 jerry@...
"Keystone Crossings" -- http://pennsyrr.com

Robert Allan

Thanks Jerry. Appreciate your efforts to present and preserve this information.

Bob Allan

Jerry Britton

With the exception of the CT220's (passenger train wheel reports), all PDF's previously on Keystone Crossings have been loaded to this location. Enjoy!

--
====================
Jerry Britton

J.N.Leknes

Any chance of the 220’s coming back?

On Mar 2, 2019, at 17:56, Jerry Britton <jerry@...> wrote:

With the exception of the CT220's (passenger train wheel reports), all PDF's previously on Keystone Crossings have been loaded to this location. Enjoy!

--
====================
Jerry Britton

Jerry Britton

Maybe later in the year.

On Mar 2, 2019, at 5:57 PM, J.N.Leknes <Jeff4935@...> wrote:

Any chance of the 220’s coming back?
On Mar 2, 2019, at 17:56, Jerry Britton <jerry@...> wrote:

With the exception of the CT220's (passenger train wheel reports), all PDF's previously on Keystone Crossings have been loaded to this location. Enjoy!

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the hell happened." Capt. Phil Harris
Jerry Britton Member, PRRT&HS #6111 jerry@...
"Keystone Crossings" -- http://pennsyrr.com

Richard Wallis

Thank you so much, Jerry B.
Richard Wallis

On Saturday, March 2, 2019, 4:56:03 PM CST, Jerry Britton <jerry@...> wrote:

With the exception of the CT220's (passenger train wheel reports), all PDF's previously on Keystone Crossings have been loaded to this location. Enjoy!

--
Jerry Britton

Gaylord Gill

Many thanks, Jerry. Your resource files have provided a huge boost to the creation of my S scale layout, representing portions of the Northern Division. Glad to see the files are out there again for the benefit of all.

Gaylord Gill
Highland, MI

Yank Yankolonis

Thanks Jerry!! Appreciate all the work you've done bringing all this great info to the new site.
Yank