Re: Downloads Returning to PENNSYRR.COM

Jerry Britton

The Cabin Car database is already back online. Steam will probably be next.

On Mar 4, 2019, at 12:39 AM, C. R. Chinoy <crchinoy@...> wrote:

Will there be any return of the searchable steam locomotive roster? If it
is not feasible or worth the time for you to recreate it on your website,
would there be any possibility you might consider sharing a copy of the raw
database? I am working on a long-term project of a mySQL-based railroad
roster database, and while there are other resources I am working with to
piece together the PRR's fleet, it would be greatly useful to have that
data to work with and reformat. Especially in regards to their earliest
equipment it was one of the best resources I know of.

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the hell happened." Capt. Phil Harris
Jerry Britton Member, PRRT&HS #6111 jerry@...
"Keystone Crossings" -- http://pennsyrr.com

Join Pennsy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.