Downloads Returning to PENNSYRR.COM

Jerry Britton

Folks,

I have successfully implemented a downloads library at https://jbritton.pennsyrr.com. Please reference the included screen shot for where on the site the files are located. You may also be interested in The Pennsy Modeler link right next to it,

After I have loaded all of the files from the former Keystone Crossings site, I will redirect the root URL, pennsyrr.com, to the above site.

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the hell happened." Capt. Phil Harris
Jerry Britton Member, PRRT&HS #6111 jerry@...
"Keystone Crossings" -- http://pennsyrr.com

Join Pennsy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.