PRR Calendars in Very Good to Excellent Condition for Sale

Richard Glueck

Please contact me at newenglandsteamcorp@... for a PDF listing.

Pennsylvania Railroad Calendars

These Pennsy calendars are in the best condition of any I've ever seen. Rather than try to show them all in individual photos, I'll show a few which are typical. In some cases, there are duplicates, with one marked or used, and the second is unused, as received. The prints are undamaged or minimally showing edge wear, excellent color, and museum quality. There are 26 individual calendars. I'll sell the whole collection for $500, shipping included. That averages out to $19.23 each. No mark indicates used, but good image, and complete page, * means unused, ** means one used and one unused.

 1938*, 1939*, 1940, 1941, 1942*, 1944**, 1945**, 1947, 1948**, 1949, 1950, 1951 to 1958.

Join Pennsy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.