Topics

Patrick Nagel on Veteran's Day

Greetings:

If you've read the book or know more about Patrick Nagel, you also know he (and his brothers) all enlisted to serve in Vietnam. Pat was discharged in 1966, coming home to create a whole new life for himself.  This was his piece for Playboy -- they weren't all sexy women.

ghostwritr@...

As a career soldier myself, I would love to have a copy of this.

Do prints exist of this one Rob?

No, I believe none of Nagel’s Playboy illustrations were ever reproduced as prints, however, many were recreated and published as limited edition serigraphs. Although Playboy still retains most of the works Nagel did for them, some have slipped out to the public. All were acrylic on board, as was this one.

Rob Frankel
http://TheArtistWhoLovedWomen.com

ghostwritr@...

Well, damn. I'm sure that I'll never be able to justify/afford buying the acrylic, should it ever come up for sale then...