Topics

Originals on auction October 15, 2019 at Heritage

Greetings:

If you haven't seen them yet, click on over to Heritage Auctions before its October 15, 2019, auction to check out a few original pieces.  Some acrylics and pencil drawings are up for bid, expected to draw anywhere from US$3,000 to US$20,000.

No telling where these will end up.  The only piece that caught my eye was No Hassle Tassle, which is really nice, but also pretty small:  roughly 8" x 11".  Then again, you won't have to spend money framing it.

Craig Blankenship

What city is this auction house located?

On Sep 24, 2019, at 12:59 PM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

Greetings:

If you haven't seen them yet, click on over to Heritage Auctions before its October 15, 2019, auction to check out a few original pieces.  Some acrylics and pencil drawings are up for bid, expected to draw anywhere from US$3,000 to US$20,000.

No telling where these will end up.  The only piece that caught my eye was No Hassle Tassle, which is really nice, but also pretty small:  roughly 8" x 11".  Then again, you won't have to spend money framing it.

<Screen shot 2019-09-24 at 10.53.57 AM.png>

Heritage's corporate offices are located in Texas, but they have offices in a few different parts of the country.  Their site lists those locations.

I've purchased a number of pieces through them, all online.  In fact, the only time I was in their Los Angeles office was years ago, when they were exhibiting/auctioning off the large canvas of Cathy St. George.

I think it’s Heritage in Dallas .. definitely Texas

I asked Beverly Hills it they were going to do a preview before shipping to Texas, since these pieces came directly from the Estate.

They said no.

Sent from Monica Perkal's iPhone while out busy working for you.