Topics

Auction Results today: Wow

interesting results from today's Patrick Nagel auction, in which two canvas pieces soared, while two acrylic illustrations were priced to high and were passed.  The two canvases are below and to my mind, were never in doubt, far surpassing their estimated hammer prices:

Craig Blankenship

Holy cow !

On Oct 12, 2018, at 1:45 PM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

interesting results from today's Patrick Nagel auction, in which two canvas pieces soared, while two acrylic illustrations were priced to high and were passed.  The two canvases are below and to my mind, were never in doubt, far surpassing their estimated hammer prices:

<130000.png><110000.png>