Topics

Any interest in Shades?

Heather Arender

Hello
If anyone is interested, I know someone looking to sell Shades 1982 it is numbered from the edition of 250, size 25 1/4 x 30 3/8. They are the original owner and have the COA from the gallery where they purchased in 1986. I apologize the photos are not the best. It is framed under glass but if serious interest the owner is willing to have it unframed and inspected.

Per the owner:
“I am the original owner.  Has not been removed from frame since purchase.  The glass in the frame does not touch serigraph.  Cant be seen in pics, however,  up close I see four small condensation lines.  They do not appear to be on the serigraph as when looking downwards I can see a separation between the glass condensation marks and the serigraph itself.

I realize these are not the best pics and that some of the serigraph is behind the matting on the frame.  However, with serious interest and acceptable terms I can take this to a professional to remove serigraph from the frame and provide additional photos.”

They were hoping to get around $1800. If interested let me know because they are negotiable. I am just trying to help the owner out.

thanks
heather