Topics

Steal a Malke-Sage

Greetings:

If you want to steal a Malke-Sage, there's a collectible one on Craigslist that's being sold with an SIS version of Yochum-Kay.  The price for BOTH is less than what one collectible Malke-Sage should sell for.

This one is for sale in San Francisco.

Take a look and let us know if you nabbed it!

Craig Blankenship

That’s a really good deal.   I wish I had an idea of what my special proof signed double image Malke-Sage is worth.   I know it’s rare.

On Apr 1, 2019, at 10:17 AM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

Greetings:

If you want to steal a Malke-Sage, there's a collectible one on Craigslist that's being sold with an SIS version of Yochum-Kay.  The price for BOTH is less than what one collectible Malke-Sage should sell for.

This one is for sale in San Francisco.

Take a look and let us know if you nabbed it!

Nagelcollector

Funny, the seller of these two pieces just posted a short time ago on the Patrick Nagel forum about finding them at a garage sale!

Craig Blankenship

Hmmm....that’s odd.  I would have to ask for pics from the actual garage sale .  Surely the person had an iPhone .