Re: Male Canvas Pieces

Monica Moynihan

Agree Nagel Collector! Certainly not a holy grail piece like “Man in Pink Shirt” , problem is are there any others? Prime example canvases of only one man?

I would love to see some.

If there are not while men may not get the same price, maybe the rarity of that deserves attention! It should!

Sent from Monica Perkal's iPhone while out busy working for you.

On Oct 1, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Nagelcollector <alexchun65@...> wrote:

While I agree that a male canvas piece would likely go lower than a similar female piece, I don't think the two originals that have sold are any indication of the value of male originals as neither were prime examples of Nagel's work.