Re: Male Canvas Pieces

Monica Moynihan

Correct Rob the auction house listed it as in my email as an acrylic on board.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:32 AM robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:
I believe this is acrylic on board, not canvas.

Monica Moynihan Perkal
Realtor, Top Producing Luxury Agent
Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc.
24025 Park Sorrento, #110
Calabasas, CA 91302
(310) 429-2255 I DRE #01366039
"I Can Move Mountains..."

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this electronic transmission including any attached documents may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or legal work product protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This electronic transmission is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of the information is prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email or phone and then immediately delete this message. Thank you.