Re: Originals on auction October 15, 2019 at Heritage

Monica Moynihan

I think it’s Heritage in Dallas .. definitely Texas

I asked Beverly Hills it they were going to do a preview before shipping to Texas, since these pieces came directly from the Estate.

They said no.

Sent from Monica Perkal's iPhone while out busy working for you.

On Sep 25, 2019, at 6:32 AM, Craig Blankenship <Craig@...> wrote:

What city is this auction house located?

On Sep 24, 2019, at 12:59 PM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

Greetings:

If you haven't seen them yet, click on over to Heritage Auctions before its October 15, 2019, auction to check out a few original pieces.  Some acrylics and pencil drawings are up for bid, expected to draw anywhere from US$3,000 to US$20,000.

No telling where these will end up.  The only piece that caught my eye was No Hassle Tassle, which is really nice, but also pretty small:  roughly 8" x 11".  Then again, you won't have to spend money framing it.

<Screen shot 2019-09-24 at 10.53.57 AM.png>