Re: July 27, 2019 Auction of tempting Nagel collectibles

Monica Moynihan

Cooper_Monster and others. Please take note like Rob has said make sure you ask questions and really look at those pictures or call the auction house if you can't be there.

The Patrick pieces are not from Arnold, just FYI. The auction house added a few other collections to this auction from other places. These did NOT come from Arnold.

I saw the pieces today and I am not here to dissuade anyone but I wanted to inform those that may be confused.