Re: July 27, 2019 Auction of tempting Nagel collectibles

Manuel Rodriguez

If that's correct, then we're back to the post-death hypo-manic pricing that was rooted in irrational pricing and emotion. This must me another cyclical episode of irrational exuberance. I regret having sold some very rare limiteds for rational pricing, including  Grey Lady and Venetian Blinds. Human emotion is completely unpredictable.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:39 PM robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:
I don't recall, but if you can snag a genuine, pristine Gray Lady for less than US$4,500, you're doing good.

At the moment, Kristen is burning up since the canvas just sold for US$240,000.